my life after the finals
Sunday, October 27, 2013

My life after the finals is nothing but a blank.

I'm posting at 1.12am right now. It isn't a very good idea to blog at this hour because I shall be in bed. Anyway, there are a couple of things I would love to talk about in this post, with the first thing being the parcel I received weeks ago. That one parcel that had totally brighten up my day! ♪(v〃∇〃)ハ(〃∇〃v)♪

Alrighty, here's a photo of it.

↓↓↓



If you haven't got a clue what this is, it is a japanese sketch set. I did some paintings with it and the results were really awesome! I purchased this online so I wasn't expecting the colours to turn out so well, but it just did! ヾ( ゚∀゚)ノ゙


Next on it's about the invitation cards for my class party! I volunteered, kind of, to make these invitation cards and ended up having black circles around my eye areas because making a stack of these cards was no easy task. ._.





.
2 comment(s)